Tuesday 9 September 2014

fog1/fôg,fäg/




fog1/fôg,fäg/
noun
-a thick cloud of tiny water droplets suspended in the atmosphere at or near the earth's surface that obscures or restricts visibility (to a greater extent than mist; strictly, reducing visibility to below 1 km).
-something that obscures and confuses a situation or someone's thought processes.



As I continue to cull my Tofino 'fog photographs', the almost tactile memory of the intense dislocation I felt seems to be fading.



I am amazed that I continued to focus my camera on the ever shifting landscape. even as my anxiety was increasing.  The images have a ghost-like feel; they seem to have completely bypassed the photographer.





Cloaked in a blanket of fog, Brian was barely visible
 as he waited anxiously for my return

7 comments:

  1. gorgeous photos- I can't believe you walked for 6 miles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your fog photos…beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! You have such an eye! B.

    ReplyDelete