Saturday 19 July 2014

the question

I spent over an hour last evening composing an entry for my blog, and then another 1/2 hour fine-tuning it.  The last paragraph read: "I'll sit on this entry overnight and decide if I'll post it in the morning. fromtheothersideofseventy is intended to follow my life and observations and, if that's the case, this will be on blogspot tomorrow.  After all, my life is not only about gardens, food and early morning sunrises."

Now, that is the question.

My blog has been about my daily life: walks, gardens. my health and sometimes an inspiring poem.  Politics is absent, appearing instead on my Facebook page and in conversations with family and friends.  So it seems that I've answered my own query.

I'm not going to 'publish'  last night's edited, spell-checked and well thought-out entry.  If you're curious about my opinions on current events, we'll need to have a conversation.  That's really the best way. Listening and discussing.



No comments:

Post a Comment