Friday 8 May 2015

hostas, continued



I haven't written a blog entry since April 8-  a full month ago.








My blog has been shifting; fewer words and more images.  Instead of considering this a negative, a less thoughtful use of the space, I have instead chosen to wander wherever my thoughts and camera take me, trusting that you will come along for the ride.








This morning I went on a photo excursion with my friend, Joanna.  I told her that I was thinking of posting a series of my hosta photographs. She thought that was a fine idea, and suggested that I post about a half-dozen.

SIX???






I had envisioned including at least 20, which was, I figured, a mere amuse-bouche.




I have had three of my hosta photographs professionally printed, and, by next week, they will be framed.  I'm testing the waters to see if I might have more printed and exhibit them somewhere or other for people to see. There is a sphere beyond Facebook and fromtheothersideofseventy!


                    the following 3 photographs are the ones that I printed








               







2 comments:

  1. Wow, those are amazing! They have a rich painterly quality to them. I think they're my favourite photos yet! Happy to see you posting again. Sheila C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the ones with the water drops....drops bring a sense of focus within the picture almost a grounding. :>) I did like seeing the larger printed version the other day. Deb

    ReplyDelete