Tuesday 5 August 2014

another glimpse of our garden





Tomorrow our grandkids arrive from Vancouver for 31/2 days.  The mattresses are arranged for Stella and Linden, side by side, on the den floor.  I'll be banished to my ipad and I must remember to move the phone and to take extra vitamins!

The Bug Zoo and the pickle boat to Fisherman's Wharf are on the agenda, with Willow's Beach taking centre stage.  Brian is gearing up to challenge Linden's soccer expertise in net.  We have a wee park across the street which is perfect--a mere yell away from dinner.

Before I go into 'nana mode' I'm going to add a few recent photos from our garden.

The little apple is a Fuji from our new esplalier tree- one of 6 varieties











                                  A sweetly scented honeysuckle


The following photos are of the stunning eucomis, a mix of 'Oakhurst' and 'Sparkling Beauty'.








No comments:

Post a Comment